Personal identification information
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
• Communication Data that includes any communication that You send to us whether that be through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that You send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with You, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, but please notice that it may prevent You from engaging in certain Site related activities.
• Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
• User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Annabies Art & Design may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate our Site
We may need Your information display content on the Site correctly.
• To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
We don't send you any newsletters or other marketing materials. We removed the registration form from our Site and hereby we confirm that we have been deleted all the email addresses that you provided us on an exhibition or personally. We send you a last newsletter with these informations by the 25th of May 2018.
Sharing Your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others.
However we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
• Other companies in our group who provide services to us.
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
• Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Third party websites
You may find advertising or other content, like applications or links on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
How we protect Your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your acceptance of these terms